BRAMPTON ABBOTTS & FOY GROUP NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN
The formal consultation of the draft plan under Regulation 14 will run from
28th January 2019 to 9th March 2019.
WHERE TO FIND A COPY OF THE PLAN
HARD COPIES TO READ
available to read at:
- Foy Church
- The Ross-on-Wye Library,
- The defibrillator phone box at Brampton Abbotts,
- Noticeboards at Foy West and Foy East.
And for a copy to keep and read at home please contact the Clerk on 01989 730 201 or email: Bramptonfoypc@gmail.com
A Drop-in session offering opportunity to view copies of the documents, ask questions and submit comments will be held on
Saturday 16th February 2019
at Muddy Boots Software, Phocle Green, Upton Bishop, HR9 7XU
from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
HOW TO COMMENT
All comments must be received by 5pm on 9th March 2019.
You can send your comments
- by email to the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or deliver them by hand to No.7 Wellmead, Brampton Abbotts, HR9 7JD
- Or post to The Clerk, Michaelchurch Cottage; St Owen’s Cross, Hereford, HR2 8LD.