Brampton Abbotts & Foy Group Parish Council
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend
a Parish Council Meeting
On Tuesday 23rd July 2019 at 7:30pm in
Upton Bishop Millennium Hall
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest: To receive declarations of interest and consider dispensation requests on agenda items
3. Council Members To co-opt members to fill current vacancies
4. To agree & sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting on 21st May 2019 and Extraordinary meeting of 25th June 2019.
5. Open Session
a. To receive report from Ward Cllr Barry Durkin
b. BACRG – to receive an update on the project
c. To receive views of local residents on parish matters
6. Planning – to consider planning applications to be decided by Herefordshire Council
a. Current Planning applications
i. 192312 – Land South of Church Road – Proposed 7 no. residential dwellings, with garages/carports and associated works.
7. Village Hall – to receive an update on responses to questions and revised Business Plan and consider plans for Parish Consultation.
8. Road defects / Highways issues
a. To consider road defects/highways issues to be reported to Herefordshire Council
b. To consider report from Working Group on action on speeding on Ross Road and Gatsford Lane.
9. Lengthsman – To consider work undertaken and work required.
10. Footpaths – to receive a report from the PFO.
11. Neighbourhood Development Plan. To receive a report on progress.
12. Code of Conduct – to consider adoption of the up dated Herefordshire Council Code.
a. To note bank balance, with receipts/expenditure for 19/20 to date
b. To note budget progress to date.
c. To consider invoices for payment: Bishop Millennium Hall, Meeting room Hire 21 May; 25 Jun, £40.00; Ste Peter’s Hall , Village Hall discussion 9 Apr 19, £15.00; Elizabeth Malcolm, Clerk Salary & Expenses Jun/Jul, £477.04; Terry Griffiths Contracts, Lengthsmans Footpaths day, £350.00
d. To consider childcare and dependants’ carers’ allowance
14. Correspondence To note correspondence received since last meeting
15. Meeting Dates:
a. To note confirmed ordinary Parish Council meetings: 25th September 2018, 27th November 2018.
b. To note reserved dates for Extra meetings if necessary on, 28th August, 23rd October.
16. To pass a resolution to exclude the public and press due to a confidential Employment matter to be discussed
Elizabeth Malcolm Date